Hotel Extreme(4 stars)

Filters
You selected:
1 reviews for this hotel sorted by travel date

Archived reviews

These are not counted into the current average review rating, as the journey took place more than 25 months ago, or the hotel has completely changed.
Uwe
Worst case archived
  • Hotel not recommended
  • Couples
  • Translated
  • Skiing and winter sports
  • January 2012
This is family K. I cannot understand the good comments. I which in many hotels around the world, but this was the worst case scenario. Our experience was really extreme bathroom. The hotel is 4 kilometer from the village center. That means you need minimum 20 euros for the taxi, if you don't want to the, fromentertainment' in the hotel, there is nothing. Ad 20 euros to the price to hotel. For some days we are alone (high season!) in the hotel, they switched the insulated down, it is because the money, to heat a big hotel for 2 persons. ... I spoke with the management and the interbank borrowing offered us 20 people next day. I what more skindeep 20 people for the 4 days. But what nobody coming? I would change the hotel, when I know, that I m alone. The cooked for us alone, (no buffet, like before). We can't eat the food, because what it frozen and them' out-what it is burned. Everything is in bathing much oil. In the morning we promulgado 10 minutes for the bus to the lifts, the bus which going, but what nobody other persons there. We are 30 minutes for the bus skindeep, nobody what talking to us. We asked, but the lady by front desk didn't answer us, she said to my supervisor, we are to late, that what's called a taxi weekend. In 8 days I have never seen somebody 's smiling, this is the important thing for sheets main hotel, they really arrogant what, we don't feel comfortable there. They give you the feeling, you disturb them. Pleas when you need a special bathroom experience, us this hotel, for all others: don't use this hotel extreme! A by the way, I tried to use the'sauna'. Terrible. It was not to relax, the tourists lout. I asked talk very lazy 2, talking women (mass agee) for towels, they didn't understood me. The guest took their sweat to the benches and in the hot stones, it was really smelling. read hotel review
  • Room
    4.0

the room was big and attractive. The TV from the, the last century. When we alone! In the hotel was the heating regulated down, very cold.

• Gastronomy
    1.0

The buffet it was OK, as we were on our own! In the hotel were, we had to eat a la carte, it was not enjoyable. Frozen meat, the outside burned, inside ice swam in some Oil. We had to go to the village 4 kilometer), in order to go eating

• Service
    1.0

I have a week to anyone in this hotel smile see. 10 minutes late when we to Servicebus came to ski, because we were always much too early, they gave us 30 minutes and the cold waiting for. Upon our question, where the bus stand, we got no response. But there were no other guests since, had we will realize the dangers involved. It was an attempt to rap, who will have the say.

• Sport & Leisure
    1.0

The sauna was terrible, two forces for the massage sit around and entertained and ignore the guests. Upon my request a towel I get no response. The guests it was only nice to sit on the benches in your swimwear and sweat internet is available in wood. Some guests throw your sweat on the hot rocks, the stinks erbärmlich. Apart from that there is absolutely no entertainment in the hotel, so that one 20 euros have to drive to the village.

• Hotel
    2.0

This is family K. I cannot understand the good comments. I which in many hotels around the world, but this was the worst case scenario. Our experience was really extreme bathroom. The hotel is 4 kilometer from the village center. That means you need minimum 20 euros for the taxi, if you don't want to the, fromentertainment' in the hotel, there is nothing. Ad 20 euros to the price to hotel. For some days we are alone (high season!) in the hotel, they switched the insulated down, it is because the money, to heat a big hotel for 2 persons. I spoke with the management and the interbank borrowing offered us 20 people next day. I what more skindeep 20 people for the 4 days. But what nobody coming? I would change the hotel, when I know, that I m alone. The cooked for us alone, (no buffet, like before). We can't eat the food, because what it frozen and them' out-what it is burned. Everything is in bathing much oil. In the morning we promulgado 10 minutes for the bus to the lifts, the bus which going, but what nobody other persons there. We are 30 minutes for the bus skindeep, nobody what talking to us. We asked, but the lady by front desk didn't answer us, she said to my supervisor, we are to late, that what's called a taxi weekend. In 8 days I have never seen somebody 's smiling, this is the important thing for sheets main hotel, they really arrogant what, we don't feel comfortable there. They give you the feeling, you disturb them. Pleas when you need a special bathroom experience, us this hotel, for all others: don't use this hotel extreme! A by the way, I tried to use the'sauna'. Terrible. It was not to relax, the tourists lout. I asked talk very lazy 2, talking women (mass agee) for towels, they didn't understood me. The guest took their sweat to the benches and in the hot stones, it was really smelling.

• Location
    2.0

good hotel with lots of potential, which was unfortunately not used will