Hotel Yadis Dar Morjane(3 stars)

Zone Touristique View on map

Filters
You selected:
2 reviews for this hotel sorted by travel date

Archived reviews

These are not counted into the current average review rating, as the journey took place more than 25 months ago, or the hotel has completely changed.
Sihem
Young couple, 25 and 31, have wonderful days spend archived
  • Recommended hotel
  • Couples
  • Translated
  • Proof of booking
  • Beach holiday
  • August 2012
My husband and I our honeymoon spent in this hotel and it was worth it the staff at the reception was very friendly at any time. The rooms were always very clean and the rooms are cleaned daily and the bed is always beautifully executed. You have from the balcony a wonderful view of the sea and it is nice and quiet and not too loud what a vacation for relaxing belongs. One was perhaps at the start because of the hotel review skeptical at first, but on the contrary it was beautiful and the money you can not complain. ... The pool is also always clean and evenings there was then entertainment also animations for children. The bathroom was also always clean and nice in brown renovated. So we and already again next year a few wonderful days read hotel review
    6.0

The rooms were beautiful with a sea view room for free wherever you look

• Gastronomy
    6.0

With the food we were also fully come satisfied you at the until o'clock in the morning time to have breakfast

6.0

With the service and with the cleaning of the rooms we were very satisfied

• Sport & Leisure
    6.0

For entertainment was also in the evening the animations always provided even for children and with the bar was also good and the service always nice and friendly

• Hotel
    6.0

My husband and I our honeymoon spent in this hotel and it was worth it the staff at the reception was very friendly at any time. The rooms were always very clean and the rooms are cleaned daily and the bed is always beautifully executed. You have from the balcony a wonderful view of the sea and it is nice and quiet and not too loud what a vacation for relaxing belongs. One was perhaps at the start because of the hotel review skeptical at first, but on the contrary it was beautiful and the money you can not complain. The pool is also always clean and evenings there was then entertainment also animations for children. The bathroom was also always clean and nice in brown renovated. So we and already again next year a few wonderful days

6.0

The location at the beach and at the sea are beautiful you need with the taxi city 5 minutes and taxis to everyone time of day in the of the city you had also good purchase possibilities.

Romana
Potential was not in use. archived
  • Hotel not recommended
  • Couples
  • Translated
  • Beach holiday
  • August 2012
All together for the cheap price acceptable, but with drawbacks. In principle beautiful, large, spacious complex, their potential but unfortunately not used. The question is, whether the reason for the few guests in August is, or, whether the few guests the reason for the transferring unused complex are. Probably causes both mutually. A majority of the supposedly existing 158 room is in unbenutzbarem condition, I stumbled upon a journey of discovery received, after the wind our laundry from the balcony blown and I again get back wanted. The livable part the hotel was for our taste reasonable and clean enough ..., but we are in this respect also not difficult to please. During our stay were about 70% of the guests tunisian families and the rest of french couples. Austrians/ German little to not at all. read hotel review
    6.0

Now we come to the only large plus point: the rooms. These are large, high, bright and clean. The bathroom was spacious, with a bath and surprisingly strong jet of water from the shower. The balcony also spacious, with nice lateral view on the sea - was better than the direct view of the sea, because one the whole day in the sunshine face and can on hot days first evenings on en balcony. The bed large and comfortable, the air conditioning worked well, the tv was surprisingly large and all channels ran pristine ( mostly tunisian, a few french and German channels). Everything has pristine works, including nachtlämpchen and terrassenlampe. Only small shortcoming, there is no fridge ( and no mini bar). The we already urgently need, especially for the water, and as we lunch always in tabarka bought and therefore perhaps not every second day would have to drive. Only water from the tap was surprisingly clean. I could almost no chlorine taste. I am admittedly very tough, as I sometimes also the only water from the tap at home my husband in the interior drink-so maybe the drink the tap water not for everyone recommendable. But I did it as mentioned as enjoyable felt and the whole week without negative impact drunk.

• Gastronomy
    1.0

I believe, that our expectations frugal are, but what the guests in this hotel in the restaurant is offered, is unfortunately under all review. The kitchen style was in line with the guest structure typical of the country, and almost exclusively. Fries or similar continental there was no only time. Spaghetti if you were lucky. The arab specialties such as Tajine and briq I can now better cook than the cook this hotel. Apart from the poor quality quality of the dishes was never enough supplies available, especially for breakfast and with the fruit. At the beginning of the week it was still bearable, if you're in fairly early and was fast, you got in the morning a egg, a Croissant and a little bit cheese, and in the evening a piece of watermelon. Sometimes was on demand also grumble new bread brought, etc. At the end however in the morning from o'clock nobody more supplies cared ( buffet until 10!) , and around the melons makes evenings a real fight. Under these circumstances then also 20 Euro per person and day to ask, if you are after a lunch to book wants (we had only booked half board), is very rude. Good, that we first dinner buffet have been awaiting, before we even considered have, this price to pay. On the hotel brochure is a hotel's own pizzeria the speech, but we nowhere discover could.

2.0

Wether the staff English or German speaks, I have not determined, since my husband tunisians and mostly with them has, and I in the case of doubt in french and the couple phrases in arabic, the I be. Too friendly but you in any case not handled, especially at the front desk. Complaints thrust on deaf ears. On the first day had my husband several times're stuck, before finally someone came and the broken shower hose in our room changed. At the end of our vacation ( beginning September) it was anyway very bad, because the hotel then suddenly-probably because of the even cheaper price - quite full and the staff frightful overburdened was. Only the cleaning staff was exceptionally friendly and thorough.

• Sport & Leisure
    4.0

Small, nice pool with moderate equipped pool bar ( coffee, juice, water, beer, it is probably not), a few loungers and sun screens. More but anyway not needed, so that's why reasonable. Pool is clean, however somewhat dangerous, as the rand from raw rock is, on which one itself fast the knee or back aufschürft, if you don't boarding ladder use. Chairs on the beach as mentioned free, but unfortunately no wind screen, what especially with so stormy lake would be important. Beach bar mostly empty, but maybe it is different, if the sea quiet is. A only shower between beach and pool. There was a table with times for all kinds of sporting activities, we noticed but never a bit. Mini-golf course between beach and hotel, however we never someone there to play seen. Volleyball at the beach you can with the neighboring hotel. As mentioned not a single shops, neither in the hotel yet in the immediate area. Only possibility, into the taxi and to the center. Animation almost not available. Music for the whole day at the pool, partly deafening, partly berieselnd. In the evening run the hotel's own entertainers in tierkostümen around and make a bit of fun with the children. Right shows but there was no. I personally did not miss anything, and not the importunate verkäufer/ hairdresser/ ausflugsorganisierer, you apart from that in every hotel meet. However for families with children is the a bit unfortunately. Disco there is noisy brochure, but also as the pizzeria was in fact nothing to see. Finally, a plus point: free internet access in the reception area, even mostly relatively fast with the smartphone.

• Hotel
    3.0

All together for the cheap price acceptable, but with drawbacks. In principle beautiful, large, spacious complex, their potential but unfortunately not used. The question is, whether the reason for the few guests in August is, or, whether the few guests the reason for the transferring unused complex are. Probably causes both mutually. A majority of the supposedly existing 158 room is in unbenutzbarem condition, I stumbled upon a journey of discovery received, after the wind our laundry from the balcony blown and I again get back wanted. The livable part the hotel was for our taste reasonable and clean enough, but we are in this respect also not difficult to please. During our stay were about 70% of the guests tunisian families and the rest of french couples. Austrians/ German little to not at all.

4.0

The hotel lies directly at a beautiful sandy beach, you have to go over a paved promenade in two minutes reached. The beach is a little dirty, but that is unfortunately nowadays with tourists beaches commonplace. With quiet lake you can certainly lovely relaxation, there the loungers free and beach section only for the guests of the hotel reserved and apart from the hustle and bustle of the neighboring larger/popular hotels is. During our stay was the sea but unfortunately very rough, so we didn't spend a lot of time there have. Which we already missed, was a small shop, the it normally in every hotel returns. If you quickly a tube toothpaste need, you have to to the center in tabarka drive. The goes with the cheap taxis fast, but is a bit inconvenient. Tour operator I have stayed in the entire week no on site seen, whether excursions over hotel can be organized I don't know. It seems but also no need to exist, since the majority of of the guests as mentioned from Tunisia and just a week relaxation and want to swim.