A place travelers can visit Atlanta Hard Rock Cafe
Reviews: Atlanta Hard Rock Cafe
General description: Atlanta Hard Rock CafeThe Hard Rock Cafe in Atlanta is a center of southern rock and southern hospitality. The Hard Rock Cafe has proudly been sticking by it's "Love All Serve All" moto in Atlanta since 1992.
Hard Rock Cafe Atlanta Memorabilia
the Hard Rock Cafe is not just a cafe serving a selection of food and beverages but also a mini rock museum. Each cafe has it's own collection of rock memorabilia. Some of the highlights kept here are:
- James Brown's matador style pants from 1967
- Jimi Hendrix's brown satin jacket
- Keith Moon from the Who's red satin western style shirt with rhinestones
- The Rolling Stones' Keith Richards's black satin shirt from the late 1960's
- Tina Turner's black dress with white heart appliqué from 1968.
- John Entwistle from the Who's signed French horn.
Sun - Thurs: 11am - 12am
Fri & Sat: 11am - 1pm
Mon - Sat: 11am - 2am
Sun: Noon - Midnight
Hard Rock Cafe Atlanta
215 Peachtree St. NE
Atlanta, GA 30303
1 Pictures: Atlanta Hard Rock Cafe
Atlanta Hard Rock Cafeby Mario in October 07
Picture rating: 3.8