A place travelers can visit Hard Rock Cafe
Reviews: Hard Rock Cafe
General description: Hard Rock CafeThe Hard Rock Cafe in N'awlins has found it's home in the old Jax brewery storehouse in the home town of the legendary Louis Armstrong. It has been situated here since 1987 and is still going strong. The balcony overlooks the famous French Quarter and the cafe caters for all musical tastes. It's food and drink is good too!
Each Hard Rock cafe has its share of famous artifacts. N'awlins is no exception being the home of so many famous musicians. Here are a few of the pieces on display:
- Louis Armstrong's silver trumpet
- Charlie Parker: Mouthpieces from his famous "Bird" sax, an autographed manuscript of Summertime and telegrams from Charlie Parker to Mrs. Charles "Chan" Parker.
- Little Richard's jumpsuit and cape
- Syd Barret from Pink Floyd's first guitar
- Fats Domino: The top of a signed piano with the words "Welcome to New Orleans, Fats Domino".
- there are various other items from KIAA, Jimmy Reed, Jimi Hendrix, The Beatles, Steven Tyler and more.
418 North Peters Street